Monday, June 16, 2014

O' Stitch Fix, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.


So, the first thing you should know is that Stitch Fix is not paying me. I wish they would, though, so I could afford more clothes!

If you haven't heard about Stitch Fix yet, you should go to www.stitchfix.com and check them out. The brief information you need to know is that it is an online styling service and I love it!!!! I'm scheduled to get my next "fix" at the end of the month.

I thought I would post a few pictures of the items they've sent me that I've kept. I've been doing it for 3-4 months. I've kept 2-3 items from each shipment.

Style Cards

With each fix, they send you these style cards suggesting ideas of how to wear the piece. Here are the ones I can find...


From this set, I kept the red pants. They were a cute basic item and fit fairly well, if a tiny bit long. I'm 5'3" and am often too tall for petite clothes, but too short for regular.



I kept the first and third items here and will show close ups in a bit.


They sent me a scarf in this fix. I kept it, though I don't usually wear them in the spring/summer. It was too pretty to send back. I also kept the middle shirt. It is a nice basic piece. I wanted to like the 3rd piece, but something about it was off.


I kept the blue dress, which I didn't expect to like since A-line items often make me look wider. One feature about this dress that I love is that it has pockets!


These are the style cards from my first fix. I kept the jeans, which were super comfy, the solid eggplant shirt, and the chevron shirt. I loved the cobalt dress, but it was too tight:(

Close-ups of Items I kept


This Chevron shirt is sheer and requires a tank, but is nice for work. The sleeves unroll if you want to wear it that way.



Here's a funny pic of my hubby holding the scarf. Isn't it pretty?



Here's the houndstooth skirt up close. My stylist saw something similar on my style pinboard on Pinterest. It's a bit wider than I usually like my skirts, but is still flattering.


This shirt is a perfect example of why I LOVE Stitch Fix. When I opened the box, I thought...hmmm, not so sure on that one. My hubby looked at it and said "No Way." Then, I tried it on. We both really liked it!


Similarly to the last shirt, there is no way I would have picked out this shirt myself. Yet, again, I liked it on. Go figure.

      

This is my favorite item they have sent me so far! It can be worn either way. Isn't that clever???

I hope you've enjoyed this blog piece. You definitely should try stitch fix if you are remotely interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment