Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 2015 Stitch Fix Review

I've been fairly lazy on the blogging front lately, so I decided to do a review of my Stitch Fix box since I continue to get them every month. Connie is my stylist and I absolutely love her. She listens to my requests, but also sends me pieces I would never pick for myself and end up loving. You can read my old reviews here.

Here's a glimpse at this month's box:


I immediately loved the look of the blazer and the color of the dress. I was also excited to see some Margaret M pants in a different print. Now to try them on...
 
Fate Gradon Sheer Raglan Seam Sweater
 

It's hard to tell from the card, but the sweater is fairly sheer and has a sheer detail near the shoulder. I decided to pair it with another item she sent to me, the Margaret M pants.

Margaret M Emer Printed Straight Leg Pant


I have several pairs of Margaret M Emer pants. I almost never send them back because they are so comfortable. 
 
 
Here's a close up of the print.
 

Last month Connie sent me a pair in a print I didn't like. However, I liked the look of these pants immediately. I asked for some colored jeans, but they were out of stock at the time of my fix. These were in lieu of the jeans.
 




I wore a tank underneath. The side panel that's completely sheer adds a nice detail point. The sweater is very comfortable and I liked how it fit me. I kept it.


Here's a picture of the pants. I also kept them. I'm a sucker for the Margaret M pants.

Loveappella Evie Draw String
Funnel Neck Sweatshirt
 

I've seen this sweatetshirt on blogs. It's pretty soft.
 


Here's a close up of the pattern.
 
 

I paired it with some blue pants I have that are similar to Margaret M's. At first, I couldn't decided what to do with the drawstring. That part seems a bit extraneous. Still, it was comfy and a good fit.
Oy, I'm looking at these pictures and realizing my mirror needs a good cleaning. Thank goodness the cleaning people are coming today!
 

This piece is casual, but I dressed it up and wore it to work. Sorry for the terrible lighting...my booties are navy. Obviously, I kept it.

See U Soon Hatton Structured Blazer




I haven't worn this jacket yet, but it is well made. I kept it.

41Hawthorn Jace Abstract
Chevron Print Dress
 


Although this dress is sleeveless, the material is thick. It feels like a fall/winter material. 

Here's a close up of the pattern. I love the color.
 



This was my least favorite piece, but I decided to keep it for the discount. I wore it to work and friends loved it, but the pleats make me look bigger than I want to look. My husband also likes me in this color😉.

All in all, it was a FANTASTIC fix. Thanks. Connie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment