Saturday, August 30, 2014

MoxieJean - Another Online Consignment Store

I know I haven't blogged in a bit, but after my good experiences I've had with Thredup, I decided to see what else is out there. I came across a website called Moxiejean. It only accepts kid's clothing, but, it accepts more brands than Thredup does. I have a lot of Carter's items from my girls' early days and many of my friends like that brand. It's usually reasonable and quality is decent. I've recently been giving stuff to my sister since her daughter is a tiny bit smaller than my youngest, but I still have a ton of clothes in storage.

I just requested a clean-out bag, which is free to get and return. Like Thredup, they seem to have high standards, maybe higher, and there are some "discount" brands they don't take. What I like about them is they will also take infant clothing and they will give you store credit or mail you out a check instead of a Pay Pal credit like Thredup does. Supposedly, you make more money sending in stuff to them than you do on Thredup. I don't know yet. They also take newborn to 12-months. Thredup doesn't take under 12-months items.

I'll let you know how it goes. I think it's hard to say what they will take before I've had a chance to see what they accept. I've got two bags prepped and will probably prep a 3rd one today. 


Any negative or positive experiences anyone wants to share? From what I've seen online, people are mostly happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment