Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Wrapping Mommy

Today is a beautiful fall day and we are off to our 3rd Frozen themed birthday party of the year. I decided to use some princess themed stamps from Melissa and Doug to dress up some plain brown wrapping paper. Unfortunately, the purple and pink stamps didn't show up too well. My oldest daughter suggested putting on the foam stickers we used before on the present they helped decorate for their Father's Day present. What the heck? Sure, why not? Here's the finished product:


Here's a close up of the almost invisible stamps:


The stamp is a glass slipper. I've decided stamps in general show up better on plain white paper. I love using tulle for bows. I think it gives gifts such a pretty touch.

After I was done and getting ready to jump in the shower, I hear my oldest call me the "wrapping mommy." I'll take it๐Ÿ˜€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment